Bolst Global offers a host of export related services, tailored to individual requirements and varying in length and budgets.
Essentially we are keen to help as many brands as possible with their global growth ambitions. If you are unsure about which service or programme is the best for you then contact us for a no obligation conversation on your current export status and the kind of support you are looking for.
Our core services include:
Export strategy and planning
- Help to formulate a clear export strategy or revise an existing one
- Detailed plan of action for the next 12 months
- Includes understanding the key markets, level of investment required, product proposition, market activities on international basis
- One off project fee
Market entry facilitation
- Market research including category analysis, competitive benchmarking, obtaining feedback from important distributors and retailers in the target market
- Market entry support by giving advice on various routes to market, partner recommendation, market specific pricing etc
- Ability to offer hosted market visits with brand owners if desired
- One off project, market by market
- Wide market outreach by representing your brand in a specific territory/region
- Business development includes initial contact to follow-up, negotiating and finalising sales
- 6 month contract, monthly fee & sales commission applies dependent on market(s)
Our services at a glance:
You can also choose from one of our pre-defined structured export programmes, which we have successfully run with several brands to date.
A 6 month fixed programme for new to export brands.
A 12 month programme for existing exporters.
Want some examples of how we have been helping our clients to export? Click here.