Want to expand into Saudi Arabia?
Let Bolst Global help you!
This mission to Saudi Arabia will enable a small, select group of British food and drink entrepreneurs and brands to rapidly evaluate the expanding Saudi market for healthy eating. With the largest economy in the Middle East and North Africa, this is an unrivalled opportunity to take part in a hosted visit run by UK professionals with extensive experience in doing business in Saudi Arabia.
With a young millennial population hungry for change and a high incidence of diabetes, the government is pushing the economy hard, and we are seeing healthy nutrition and sport and fitness as a corner stone of the “Vision 2030” plans. Female gyms are open for the first time, cinemas are being built and there is a demand for better, healthier, sources of food and beverages.
We want to help you achieve export success in Saudi Arabia!
We are spearheading greater trade between British health food and drink owners and the Saudi Arabian market by organising this trade mission during Foodex, the country’s largest food trade show, from 10th – 15th November 2018 for healthier brands which cater to female consumers.
The mission includes:
- 4 day guided market visit in two major cities: Jeddah and Riyadh
- Supermarket visits to both large retailers such as Tamimi, Manuel as well as smaller specialised stores
- A personalised one-to-one visit programme to meet pre-validated buyers, distributors and consumers in the market for your product
- Market briefing and general overview of the Saudi Arabia market
- Organised evening networking and business activities with the local and ex pat community to develop further business opportunities and collaboration
The price includes:
- Hotel accommodation in Riyadh and Jeddah
- Internal flights in Saudi Arabia
- Airport transfers
- 6 month visa (we take care of the application)
- Dedicated drivers and transport to and from various meetings
- Pre-arrangement of meetings in market with as many potential customers as possible
- Visiting the Foodex and meeting various buyers and distributors at the show
- Ongoing pre and in market support from Bolst Global and the wider trade mission team
So would you like to join us in Saudi Arabia?
We are signing up non-competing health food and drink brands on a first come first served basis!